Three out of the world’s top ten largest shopping centres are situated in Kuala Lumpur. Being ranked #4 in CNN World’s Top Shopping Destination recently, Malaysia is now attracting shoppers not only regionally but globally. How does this impact the businesses of shopping centres and the businesses that take place within these complexes? Do we continue to reinvent ourselves to cater to the ever-evolving needs of the customers? New spending trends are emerging. Are we responding to these trends with innovative approaches? How can Malaysia stay competitive in this region while tackling the various challenges?
- Industry Speaks – Malls Teaser
- From needs to desires – evolution of malls in Malaysia
- Promo-hunting – the Malaysian cultural habit
- Being world’s 4th shopping destination – are we malled out?
- Finding a differentiation point
- Designing the future